Welcome!!

If you're new to Cycling-Through, please take a second and read some of the "Posts of note" in the list to the right. Then, if you see others that you appreciate enough to recommend for that list, let me know.
Also, please feel free to comment - even anonymously if you must.
Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inactivity

I suspect that inactivity kills blog readership.
So I'm posting this so that you won't go away.

I haven't been inactive - far from it. But then that's why nothing has been posted here in a while.

Here are some pictures of my 4 day backpacking trip in Yosemite last week. It was the best backpacking trip of my life.
Between preparing for that trip, going, and then recovering from it - there has been little time to breath no less write.
I've been spending countless hours working on a video of that trip - and have basically come within a key stroke of deleting the whole thing. The software I've been using has proven to be flawed - after compiling nearly 300 pictures and video clips, and 4 different pieces of music into a 12 minute movie. I can recreate it in a variety of other software, but may not have the desire to do it.
Yeah, it's late and I'm a little annoyed.

Enjoy the pictures, a written report is already in the works. That may just have to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment