Welcome!!

If you're new to Cycling-Through, please take a second and read some of the "Posts of note" in the list to the right. Then, if you see others that you appreciate enough to recommend for that list, let me know.
Also, please feel free to comment - even anonymously if you must.
Thanks for reading!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Wine Country Century






I’m putting my Christmas and birthday money to good use. I signed up for another Century. Actually I’m riding a double metric century, which ends up being about 120 miles. The route sounds pretty flat, with only 4 – 5k feet of climbing. I don’t drink wine, so I hope it’s not a prerequisite for the event. Oh well if so. I’ll be the only teetotaler out there. I have till May 2 to get ready.

I have now signed up to meet one of the goals in the "Goals List" of the 1/16/09 posting. If all goes well this should be a decent training ride for the Death Ride in July - in which success will be another goal achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment